Thursday:
After classes and such, I went home to see a play put on by my old high school. This was quite interesting; it was a spin off of Othello, being told in an aquarium by saltwater fish. It was their Festival play, and it was pretty funny. The set was nice. :) It was nice to be back in the High School, and to see the old director. After this, we went home and watched TV. I worked a little bit on the blanket I am crocheting.
Friday:
We woke up at an early 5:30AM. We were out of the house just before 7 on our way to the Middleboro train. I had booked an appointment at Brookline Animal Hospital at 1PM. In order to make this appointment on time, I got back on the train at 9:46. I heard about a flood in Boston, so I called Mike for details. Come to find out, he was in the city, so we met up at South Station. We went to Brookline so I could show Mike the Paris crepe place. We were there until 12:15, so rather than take the train back to the D line, I got the bright idea to try to find it on foot. After awhile, and a grand tour of Brookline, we found it! We were so proud.
The vet prescribed a special food for Traveler, a Hills Prescription Diet. this was a 10 pound bag. The flaw in this? I was planning on going to Harvard Square with Karen afterwards. So after some quick planning, I got off at the stop near her apartment with the intent of dropping off the food. Karen's sister Kelly met me outside, and had the idea of lending me a backpack to transport the food. So we did this, and trucked off to Harvard. We stopped at iHop and had pancakes. :) Then we went to Hidden Sweets, fun stuff! After this we made our way back to the red line, and I went back to South. Mike met me there, because he had a gift for me.
It was an exhausting day, but Matt still managed to convince me to go to Roche Bros. Later on at night, I talked to Kristen, and she asked to come over on Saturday, which I agreed to.
Saturday:
Kristen came over. We went to brunch, then she wanted to go to Michaels, so we went to Braintree and did so. Got some cute stickers for my book. :) After that, I was exhausted, so I went home, and had a quiet evening. Went to Crimson for dinner with the boys.
Sunday: I was supposed to go to a concert in Cambridge with some GDF grads, but after friday and saturday, i was wiped, so I stayed in. It was snowing, and I had to study for an exam anyway. Then came the blizzard overnight!
That was the weekend. The trip to PA is tomorrow, so lots to do tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment