Just a quick post...In a later post I will talk about the events of last weekend. :)
Yesterday, we had another snow day here in Massachusetts. It was quite a blizzard for a good part of the night (yes it was!). Yesterday afternoon Kristen came over, and we spent the afternoon chillin' out. We went to CVS and dinner...nothing too complex.
Tonight after Traveler's last break, I took out the long leash, and let him play in the snow. He LOVED it; he was zipping around in circles and digging in the snow. He'd bury his snout and sniff, grab pieces of ice and hop around. It was so fun. Nice and quiet out at this time of night too. If it wasn't so dark, I'd try to get some pictures. Then again, I could do that tomorrow. :)
That's all for now. Studying for a test tomorrow in the meantime. Thursday morning we are leaving for the trip to PA, and the professor said that she thinks I have a room to myself because of the dog. There are good points and bad points to that, but who know what will happen.
Night!
No comments:
Post a Comment