It is Tuesday Afternoon, and it is just lovely outside! I walked to class without a coat on this afternoon, which was a refreshing change.
Tuesdays are busy days. I have two classes (one of which I am in right now) and an Afghans for Afghans meeting. I think I'll be taking a break from the blanket I'm making to start a new fun project. I want to make a little hand bag type thing. I have a beige yarn, with multi-colored flecks in it. It's pretty, and was inexpensive.
My first class let out a little early today, so I had some time to play with Traveler before the long class. He is now resting happily at my feet.
Marley and Me came out today. I made it a point to pre-order it yesterday from Amazon. I got the two disc "Bad Dog" edition. I hope it comes by Thursday so I can watch it once the week's necessities are complete.
Friday is the job fair at the Copley Mariott. I'm taking a train in the morning with Matt to go to it. Which reminds me...
I had two interviews yesterday. One was for an internship for the summer, and the other was a Mock Interview courtesty of Career Services. The internship one... did not go well. Someone at the office is "deathy allergic to dogs" and the woman was just pretty cold in general, and it made me nervous. I had a computer issue, AGAIN, and sent her the wrong copy of the resume, so it has errors in it...just fantastic. Guess I won't be working there, and to top that off, it made me lose my confidence for the afternoon interview.
The mock interview was much better. I got some friendly and helpful pointers from my interviewer, and walked out of that feeling much better about my potential. He also gave me some pointers for the Job Fair. Good stuff.
That's about it for now... class is regrouping now.
No comments:
Post a Comment