Saturday, April 18, 2009

Wiped OUT!

Goodness am I tired. I've been writing all day long, and something is up with my computer. It's been jumping to someone else's blog all day...and the antivirus stopped working, and the printer is on strike again, and it did the blue screen of death. Well, it's a good thing I got the new one.

Today was beautiful! This morning it was warm and sunny, not much breeze at all. I went to brunch with Matt, then took Traveler out for a good romp in the garden. He had a blast. I wanted him to get a good run, since the rest of the day was filled with writing.

I'm working on three, yes three, different stories this weekend. All fo them are about the same thing (guide dogs), and the first one is now finished, at five full pages. Whoo!

I have to get these done by tomorrow because........Monday is the New York City trip! We are ready! We picked our destinations already, and tomorrow I'll double check to see where they are so we know exactly where we're going. So far, here's the plan.

- NBC Studio Tour
- Empire State Building (maybe...)
- Some bookstore near Sardi's that Matt wants.
- Planet Hollywood for lunch.
- A walk around Times Square, and the gift shop we found in January.

The Empire State Building tends to have long lines, which is why we might not. However, someone told me today that they went with a guide dog, and were sent to the front of the line. She said that she thinks its a regular thing, so the dogs don't have to stand in line for hours. Well, if it's that long of a line, we won't go anyway, since we're on a time limit.

The bus leaves here at 6am, and gets back here at 11pm. It will be a long, tiring day, but hey...how often does the chance to go to NYC for $15 come around? It's senior year, I'm taking all the fun times I can get. :)

I am bringing the camera, so hopefully I can add some pics here.

Night all!

No comments: