Saturday, January 10, 2009

Happy Saturday

Today was a very nice day, as mom and I got to spend time out of the house. We went all over town, just having a good time. We went to Petco where we spend at least an hour, and walked out of the store with fishes.Two female bettas. I also got a skane of red yarn for Marlene's scarf, and I'll probably bring it with me to New York to work on it during the downtime. We also went to Chili's for lunch. Today was just so much fun!

Last night I even got to spend some time with Dad watching Twister. Mom says he's starting to turn around but I really don't know, as he just came home a efw minutes ago from drinking again. I really don't know, but I'm not going to let it bother me, because I'm keeping my distance so as not to get let down again. That's the best way.

We are expecting a snowstorm overnight tonight. One new station says 1-3 inches this morning, though the Weather Channel is sticking to a 5-8 inch prediction. We'll see. I have a feeling there will be alot of shovelling involved, we're going to have to dig out to get to church in the morning.

That's about it for now. I've pretty much just been doing alundry and getting things ready for GDF and school after that. I won't be coming back here inbetween, so everything has to be ready. I am very excited about it all though. I think I will be ready for the new dog.

No comments: