Monday, February 23, 2009

Busy Week! Tuesday

Here's a recap of the past week, since I haven't had a chance to post anything.


On Tuesday, I had plenty of work to get done for class. There were several things due for Feature Writing, as we're getting ready to plan/map out the trip to Pennsylvania. I'm starting to actually look forward to this. While we're there I am going to interview the owner of a Doggie Bakery. The woman's name is Pattie, and the interview is Friday March 6th at 11 (this is more of a mental note :D).
I also had to prepare for a group discussion in Queen's class, though only one of the four groups had a chance to do the discussion. We were missing a group member anyway.

After group class, I rushed to the Campus Center for the first meeting of "Afghans for Afghans," a knitting/crocheting group. There weren't too many people there, but it was nice, and relaxing. I agreed to make a poster for the group on Photoshop. I didn't bring any materials with me, needed to get a new crochet hook before I could start a project anyway.

After the meeting I had dinner, and cleaned up a bit. I was going all day, but it's nice to be busy and have lots to do! :)

No comments: