Today was a good day. I gave Traveler a good grooming this morning, teeth cleaning, the works, before classes. I also got an email from Linda asking if I will be taking part in the internship program this summer. It's nice to know that I have that as an option.
Classes were refreshing as well. Jazz was really quite interesting, as we discussed the influences on Dixieland jazz music from New Orleans. In my second class, a quiz was scheduled, and it went well. I also signed up to be a note taker for a few people in the class, which is just great! It's something extra to do, a way to help someone. So today was fairly simple, but refreshing.
Tomorrow night I think we are going to the new Emma's that is opening in the center of town. Matt is pretty excited about it, so we shall see.
No comments:
Post a Comment