So let's see...I have been back in Bridgewater for just over two weeks now. Been so distracted by things going on here that I haven't updated. But things are going just fine. Traveler is settling in very well. He's been all over campus, and to all the places in town I go to. we haven't left town yet, but that is soon to come.
Classes:
Shortly after coming back, I decided the women writer's class just wasn't a good idea. the reading material on the syllabus didn't really seem interesting, and I wasn't into the idea of writing an extra paper. That and the GPA incentive drove me to change the class to a Survey of American Jazz. So now I am taking two music classes, and two communication classes.
Classes so far are okay. The snow has cancelled a few, so things are slow going at the moment. The other music class is a little slow and too easy, but hopefuly that will change.
In feature writing the class is going on a trip to Pottsville PA for a few days. I'm not exactly sure if I will be going. It seems like it could be a little akward, but an experience i feel like I should have.
Grandma is getting me a class ring for a graduation gift. We're getting ready to do that, which is nice. Honestly, I am getting pretty nervous about this being the last semester. I really feel as though I didn't do enough with my education. Things are so competitive these days and I'm worried that I don't have the edge. Just don't feel that prepared. My grades are good, but not the best, and aside from the two internships I don't have anything else to show for myself. Can't think about that right now though.
Doug is coming for the rest of training this week. It seems like forever. I'm the last of the group but it will be nice to have everything all taken care of. Missing Savannah's wedding next weekend, but I know she won't mind.
That's about it for now. Not much going on lately.
No comments:
Post a Comment