Well, I didn't sleep very well last night, and neither did Traveller. I don't know why, just not tired I guess. Too much excitement and all. :) Traveller woke up in a very happy mood today. He's not acting up; he's just wagging is tail whenever I walk about. When we first met, I didn't think he was the type of dog to really be impressed by much, but he's warming up today. Its a chillly 24 degrees out, with the windchill over 20MPH it feels like five. Five! Boy, I'm glad I brought warm stuff with me!
We're heading out this morning to either King's Park or Patchogue, depending on the icyness of Kings Park. Though a fellow classmate did bring up a good point; we all live in areas where ice is a reality so it might be good to get some practice in. Doug also mentioned that he'd like to fit all of our dogs (everyone in his "class") with doggy boots to protect against the cold and salt. This is a brilliant idea, and If he'll wear them, I know his feet will be safe. :)
That's about it for now. More to follow later on!
1 comment:
Aww I've seen pics of him on PB!! He is adorable!! Good Luck to both of you!!!
Post a Comment