I kept dreaming about GDF and going back to class last night. In one dream, I was told that I would recieve either a yellow lab or a golden, both were boys, and the golden's name was Brian. I remember that Jody was there, and Doug. Then, in another dream, I had already been matched witha dog, and it was sitting at my feet calmly, like I'd always seen other dogs do. The dog was either a yellow lab or a golden as he was a caramel color. I remember thinking how lucky I was to finally get a good dog, and how happy I was that I'd made the decision to try a second time.
I think these dreams came from what Karen was saying last night. She had aftercare yesterday, and did a little investigating to see if Doug still had hopes of getting me into the January class, which apparantly he does, though he hasn't called me yet.
I've really been meaning to post a blurb about Franklyn. I should do that today.
No comments:
Post a Comment