Sunday, November 9, 2008

End of the weekend.

I still can't believe it was in the sixties all weekend! How great!
I didn't do much today, as I'm still trying to lay low and get rid of this cold. The fever is gone, all that's left is the sore throat. I did take a stroll to RadioShack, and get the card reader replaced for my camera. This one is even better; it reads the memory card of my cell phone too! It's been relaxing to stay put for the weekend. I got to chat with a few friends I hadn't heard from in awhile too, which was nice! :)

Just one class tomorrow, and more work for the contextual presentation for my senior seminar. No class Tuesday, Veteran's day. Have to finish a webpage (or three) and brochure for Multimedia Design, and have to finish picking out classes. Not much this week, right? Right?
I have one class picked out, and one other needs to be a communication class. Then two "freebie" classes that don't have to be anything specific. It's great to be done with the requirements for my degree. Davis' class is the last one I really have to push for. I met with her last week and picked a topic for the big paper. Going to write about "Goodbye, Columbus" and "The Gentleman's Agreement." Fun stuff! Acutally it seems to be an interesting paper topic and I'm looking forward to writing it. :)

More later!

No comments: