Saturday, November 22, 2008

A quick post.

It's been a few days, sooooo...time for an update!

It is still very cold here. I think it stayed below freezing all day. I went accross campus to work ona project, which turned into a marathon of deleting emails and reorganizing files. I need to get more organized. Anyway.....I realized that a good portion of the work can be done on my computer, and should be, so I don't lock up the files from being on the Mac. I can do some of the book pages on my version of Photoshop, and export them to the CS3, yay!

Yesterday I went to the city to see Karen. It was great, she took me to her neighborhood, and we drifted about. I am really impressed with that area, its peftect! So close to the city, yet it seems cute and safe. Everything is so close together too! We went to this crepe and smoothie bar, and lounged about on comfy sofas, munching our crepes and chatting. It was relaxing. While walking about on the street, we encountered a woman with a guide dog. This dog was a "black and tan labrador" she said, it looked very much like a rottweiler. Very cute. Last night Matt came over and we watched "Almost Famous." That was a blast.

So things have been reasonably quiet here lately. I will be leaving school Tuesday evening to spend the Thanksgiving holiday at home with my family. Nicole and Laura are coming for the week, and Mike will be coming for Thanksgiving dinner. The house will be packed, but I think it's going to be great. On Wednesday I am helping get the cooking together, and hopefully Morgan is coming over with Miss Charlie for us to free run the dogs together. Although I do have to study for a presentation the following Monday, the few days at home are going to be nice.

That's it for now, more later.

No comments: