My day today started off early. Mom ended up getting up for the day at 5:30, and since we had our errands to run....shopping :), I got up, fed and busyed Franklyn, and so forth. We ended up leaving here at 6:45, since we were up, and the stores were already open. We went to quite a few stores, and got some great deals, and I took care of a few people on my list. Even found an excellent hat for me! We also went out for breakfast, which was nice since it was just the two of us. Franklyn came with us, and was good until we'd been out for a few hours. I think she gets resetless after awhile. :)
Once we got back here, things did start to get a little shaky. A few people had hurt feelings, about things of the past, but we put that to rest quickly, and decorated the Christmas tree. It looks great, and we can now put tinsel on it. This was my first go at tinsel on a tree; a little hard to use at first but it looks great now!
Not sure what's up for tomorrow, but we shall see! I'm rather wiped as its been a long day. More tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment