Thursday, November 13, 2008

What a week...

Can't believe it's Thursday already. I have to Admit I'm thankful though. I've had a nasty bug all week long. I got in to the Dr. yesterday, and he gave me some antibiotics, which is great, as I won't be sick for nine weeks like I was last November! :)

Stayed home overnight last night, which was nice. Dad made a fish dinner; it was so good to just sit at the table and relax. I also got one of those Furminator brushes for the pup. I'll give it a try this afternoon, once I'm feeling a bit better. I figured even with a potential new dog, it would be a good investment. Heard good things about them reducing the tumbleweeds o ffur that adorn the floors.

Had my last advising apointment today! :) Though I'm still not sure about what classes to take. I only need two communication classes. This is a tricky business though...most of the classes that are meant for the comm. majors. I'm missing a few classes that I would need. So we shall see what happens there.

Not feeling well...so I'm going to take a break. More later.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Furminators are awesome! I should get one as my next puppy will be a collie! Will defiantly need it for the hair! lol.