Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve!

Christmas is here, and I am here with my family hanging out! All is good!

As of yesterday my stomach was still a little iffy, but I've decided not to eat until our little party thing tonight. We are making an assortment of tasty treats for a little family party tonight. Nicole wants us to each open one gift tonight. I know why but I've been sworn to secrecy. :)

There was a debate about going out to eat for Christmas but it looks like it's not going to happen. That's the thing about this family, everything changes all the time. Once someone gets an idea in their head, that's all it takes. :)

Kristen has been emailing me the past few days, and she seems to be in good spirits but does not have enough to eat, I am worried about her. Mom and dad want her to contact them but she still hasn't. All we can do is pray that she turns around, there's only so much support one person will accept.

I hope everyone has a great Christmas tomorrow.

No comments: