Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's eve

So I am currently in CT, at my Aunt Lori's house. We set out yesterday morning from Mass. and arrived in West Haven just after 12 o'clock. We made a stop at Aunt Kathy's, which was nice. Uncle Billy was nowhere to be found. We didn't stick around too long, as Grandma wanted to hit the Christmas Tree Shop on the way to Trumbull. She absolutely loves to shop! Once we got here, we were pleased to find a lobster dinner waiting for us. This was very tasty. I gave out Christmas gifts, which went over well, my aunt and uncle especially liked the candy box with a basset hound on it (sporting a sparkly Santa hat). They have two bassets here, Chelsea and Mona. Chelsea is older, but the smaller and smarter of the two. She doesn't seem much like a basset at all really. Mona is a very big dog, though she doesn't seem too fat. Both dogs are pretty calm and friendly.

Today we are supposed to go to Danbury to have New Years with Uncle Bob and Debbie. However, it's snowing here; there is supposed to be four to six inches by day's end. Figures, now there's snow when we want to get somewhere. Bob made us hotel reservations, I hope we don't have to cancel. I forgot how dramatic they get about snow here. Everyone acts as though it is the end of all creation when it snows. Hopefully we'll be able to get where we need to go.

that's all for now, more later.

Note to Self: Forgive typos. ZoomText isn't working so I can't see what I'm doing.
Need to get this computer worked out.

No comments: