Sunday, December 21, 2008

First day of winter.

Well Friday afternoon and night was crazy. The snow was unbelievable coming down at three to four inches per hour at times. I think we got about a foot altogether. I made sure that the walkweays and driveway was clear by the time mom was to come home, that was quite a job. She definitely appreciated it though.

I woke up early Saturday morning very sick. I caught the awful flu...which has pretty much kept me down ever since. I am just now getting energy enough to stay awake. This is the first time I've been able to sit up long enough to check my email. I hope this ends soon.

Laura and Nicole are coming tomorrow morning, and the holiday festivities will begin. Tonight we are going to a candle lit Christmas church service. Hopefully after that I will be able to do gift wrapping, as I've been too sick to do it as of yet.

Going to go rest now. More later.

No comments: