Grandma: story inspired candy dish.
Nicole: dragon mug.
Mom: Cranberry butter dish and plate.
Matt: black lab. :)
Dad/Molly: a ceramic doggy dish, which I plan on turning into a "doggy gift basket" for Molly. It shall be filled with milk bones and a toy on top!
I'm giving store bought gifts for Laura, Dad, and friends.
Speaking of Molly, I don't think I ever posted a picture of her here, so here she is:
I really don't have too many nice pictures of her. It's hard to take pictures of her, because she's not one for sitting still! She is a lab boxer cross, the face of a boxer, with the size and shape of a boxer. She's about 20 months old now. We found her on PetFinder.com. She was fostered in a nearby town through "Friends of Homeless Animals," and came from a home filled with Boston Terriers! Too cute! We have a picture of her playing with the family's pet dog, Mac (he is a BIG Boston!):

My father wasn't going to call for her at first, as she was labelled a "special needs" dog. When she was just a two week old pup, animal rescuers somewhere in Arkansas found her abandoned in a cardboard box, with a broken leg (her front left). Months of care and a loving foster family made her turn around. They performed surgery on it a few times, and while she has a limp, and the leg is a little deformed, she has no problem running around the backyard!
Now she is a much loved member of the family. We got her....a year ago tomorrow! She's a great dog. While I am home for Christmas, I should try and get some better pictures of her.
That's all for now. Trying my best to get work done, so things are pretty uneventful for now.
Night!
No comments:
Post a Comment