Let's see...most of the weekend was spent accross campus, in the glorious Mac Lab, working on my book. I got a call from Doug Saturday, and got a little more info about January. Apparantly there are three other people going to the class for a combo training, so we are essentially going to break off from the rest of the class for the most part, to get as many experiences as possible, including the subway. And if things go according to plans, we may even get our dogs a day early! :)
He said it will be a pretty intense training, as he wants us all to be all set by the time we have to leave. Since there are four of us, he obviously won't be able to get to everyone right after we leave. Some of us will have to wait longer than others, depending on how much help we need. He also said that he knows I was hard on myself in class the first time, with the match issues and all, but he really hopes that I will enjoy it this time around. And I plan to! :)
So today I worked on the book a little more, I have two more pages to import, which I have ready and waitng. This will be done first thing tomorrow. Group comm class was rather annoying today. Apparantly the final is next Wednesday, not Monday, so I called DOug to let him know, since that's when he was coming for Franklyn. The group wasn't being very productive either. "We" (or just a certain one of us) picked the topic for round three: Dress code and uniforms in public school. It's a topic, not a bad one, just not really relevant to college students. This afternoon, I watched a film for seminar class (which still needs to be written about), and did some research for my paper. Still pretty much behind in everything, but it will get there. After the book, the main focus will then turn to the 12 page paper due thursday...which I haven't started yet. Really took on too much this semester.
More later.
No comments:
Post a Comment