Just a quick lil' update!
Today I had the final for Multimedia Design. It was really quite ridiculous, and we were done by 8:30. I made plans to pick up the book on Thursday morning, so I'm really quite excited about that. The paper for poetry class is done as well...things are getting done.
I will be on my way home Thursday midday. Dad will be coming here, which will be a bit akward based on teh phone conversation yesterday. Oh well...I just hope he doesn't keep dewlling on things like money and gifts, because I'm pretty sure he's the only one who is worried about it.
Doug called today, and he will be here around 1 tomorrow afternoon for Franklyn. I have tonight and tomorrow AM with her. It almost seems like she knows something up, but that could be because I'm starting to pack a bit myself. I still don't know what it will be like once she leaves, but I just hope the month until class goes smoothly.
That's about it for now...more later
No comments:
Post a Comment