Monday, December 22, 2008

The family arrived around one today. Laura pretty much set up her gamecube right away, and has been playing it ever since. I think she is on her fifth game by now?

Nicole made an awesome wreath for the front door out of pinecones. It's really pretty. She also gave me a Christmas gift early, a very pretty green ring white stones around it. So awesome, because I didn't have any rings until now. Very nice.

I got a suprising call today, from Kristen. She asked me to come online, so I did, more from curiosity than anything else. We've been talking for a bit, she's still living with Carlos. Now her mixed up brother Josh is staying with them as well. *Kristen was a childhood friend from a rough family life who ended up living with us for six years. She moved out last year to live in a run down apartment with a guy she had only been dating for three weeks. She seems to be upset today, sorry for all that has happened, She honestly left so suddenly, and with little consideration for the family who put so much love and trust her way that we all just felt kind of hurt afterward. Then she decided not to talk to us all year. I guess now she feels bad. Who would want to live like that is my question. But I did my best to support her and cheer her up, that's all that can be done. She's planning on spending Christmas alone as well, which is very sad. I don't know what to do...

We're making homemade pizzas for dinner tonight, should be fun. I'm still feeling a little off but hopefully it will be better by tomorrow!

More later!

No comments: