Friday, December 19, 2008

Snow!

Well, what a dramatic start to a storm! Within ten minutes from the first flake, snow was flying sideways, and the ground was already white! They certainly kept their word with this one.
Once a little more comes down, I will go out and start clearing things. My father is very picky about snow removal, and since he is sick, I need to make sure I do a devent job. So every inch or so I will clear off the sidewalk. The driveway is another matter however.

I've been trying to figure out how to get a new computer. I called Dell today, and they helped me pick out a good one to meet my needs. Just a desktop, no monitor, but it has a good processor, and alot of memory. Just under 700 dollars, but I don't qualify for financing, so I don't know how that is going to work. We'll see.

No comments: