Well everything is done, and I am finally on break! I got home yesterday afternoon. glad to be done with school for a bit, and away from everything so I can just relax. Molly has been following me all around the house; I think she likes having my undivided attention. And honestly, its nice to be around a dog, really helping me cope with the doglessness.
Last night I spent some time with mom. I made a batch of chocolate chip cookies, and we watched the chipmunks movie, which was not as bad as I would have expected. It was nice to have a night off. :)
Today my dad is sick unfortunately. He's taking it easy, so its pretty much quiet around here. Not for the whole day, as we have some BIG snow coming our way! It is going to start in the early afternoon, and snow heavily (1-2 inches an hour) past midnight! It will be nice to have snow, even nicer not having anywhere to go!
At some point today or tonight, I will wrap gifts. Right now I am just enjoying the relaxation. Until I become a human snow plow that is. :)
More later!
No comments:
Post a Comment